SURLY Krampus w/ SUS 2023
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Breaking the Mold with a 29er Bike
As the first “plus” bike to hit the market, Krampus changed the way many people approach trail riding. It’s shown people the light of how high volume, large diameter tires can vastly improve the ride experience. It’s also done a bang-up job dispelling the myth that big tires make you slow.
Krampus is kind of like the opposite of a mullet: long in the front and short in the rear. With a long toptube and compact chainstays, it takes trail-shredding abilities to the next level. A mullet may be business in the front, party in the back but Krampus makes partying its business.
"Lean back, hang on, and ride that wild horse." -Thor
- Modern trail standards: dropper post compatibility, 44mm headtube, Gnot-Boost rear spacing, thru-axles, suspension corrected fork
- Compatibility with most mountain bike standards makes it the perfect parts bin bike (no rim brakes allowed though)
- Clearance for 29" x 3" tires
- SINGLETRACKSingletrack: 5 out of 5
- BIKEPACKINGBikepacking: 4 out of 5
- COMMUTINGCommuting: 3 out of 5
- TIRE CLEARANCETire Clearance: 5 out of 5
NOTE: You can ride your bike wherever the hell you want, but this is what we think this bike is best at.